The Heart of the Beast: 2 digital square wave oscillators feed a XOR gate.
The XOR gate is then treated by a dual transistor Wave Shaper / Distortion / Filter circuit.
The wave shaper section can go into self oscillation. There is a CV input for the Gain and Bias controls. The middle section of the device is the power section, complete with power starve and a power feed touch sensor + some extras..
PassiVac is a vactrol based, single channel voltage controlled attenuator. It requires no power! Just feed it CV. Sounds nice with minimal bleed. Works great with audio and cv. The top 2 jacks are the main in and out. They are bi directional. Both can either be the in or out. The bottom jack, across from the LED, is the CV in.
Features: * 1/8" input * 1/8" output * CV in LED * 1/8" CV in
The Beast Master V2 is a fully patchable CMOS based synth device. It consists of the following modules. ( from left to right )
* 5 Square wave oscillators each with an output.
* 10 stage frequency divider with rate control and rate switch, hi or low range. Each out is diode protected, so you can stack the outs and then route it to a destination, similar to an OR combiner. Super fun for beat creation.
* Tap Recorder based on a 64 stage shift register. The tap recorders clock can be either of the first two outs of the frequency divider or it can be turned of, all selectable by a 3 way switch. To enter data into the shift register tap the red momentary switch, to remove data tap the black momentary switch. The Tap Recorder has a tap gate output + Red LED and an inversion output + Blue LED.
* XOR gates x4. Each XOR gate has 2 inputs and 1 output. Feed it 2 audio rate oscillators for ring mod type sounds. Daisy chain the channels together for heavy SONIC ARCHITECTURE!
* 3 Vactrol based VCA's. Each VCA has an input, output and a CV in + LED.
* 5 channel passive mixer. 5 inputs 1 out. The first 2 channels have a LP filter switch.
Back panel: * 1/4 audio out * 9V dc power jack. Tip = - // sleeve = + * Common Ground **Easy patching with color coded banana jacks.