Thursday, June 27, 2013
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Friday, June 21, 2013
Sonic Forest Mini + Pre Amp + Dirty Pitch Shifter / feedback device
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Sonic Architecture Lab V2 Now in the shop!
Monday, June 17, 2013
The Left channel on the Sonic Architecture Lab V2 is being modulated by a diy shift register sequencer. The Right channel is being modulated by Pressure Points then Noisering.
Big thank's to Niles for the demo vid!
3 channel Octave switch board / keyboard with LFO's, a Mixer section and power starve. 12 note polyphony!
* 3 master pitch knobs each with an LED indicator ( 3 channels )
* 4 momentary switches per channel ( plays perfect octaves )
* 3 LFO's with LED rate indicator ( 1 for each channel )
* On / Off switch for each LFO
* Volume knob for each channel + master volume knob
*1/4" output jack
* DC jack ( tip = negative )
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Friday, June 14, 2013
* 1/4" output jack
* Banana jack out ( red = hot / black = ground )
* On / Off mute switch for each out.
* Tone switch for the banana jack out. ( dark and full / bright and thin )
* Tone switch with knob for the 1/4" out.
** This is a passive unit, it requires no power. Just plug in and play!!
*** I can also provide a pre amp box that GREATLY enhances the performance of the Forest. Not only will it boost the output signal of the Forest, but it also has a tone knob and a bias knob that turn the Forest into a beast!
**** 1 channel pre amp = $30 / 2 channel = $40
Friday, June 7, 2013
Polyphonic Switch Board
3 Channels. Each channel has a pitch adjustment knob and a 4 octave momentary switch section. Each channel also has an LFO with Rate control and an on / off switch. Mixer section for each channel + master volume knob. There is also a Power Starve knob. Super fun to play!!